Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nose Sucking Butt Grabber

I'm not trying to insult you, dear reader, but I can't stop laughing at what I created with the Insult Generator. Some of the insults were so naughty I couldn't possibly post them here. You'll have to ask me in the lunchroom for those.

I had a lot of fun with the image generator (as Kym predicted) and with Pandora. Rollyo was good to know about but I haven't figured out the best application for it yet. Webjunction I can see would be useful at times, but it also seemed like it was just one more place to go in the neverending quest for information and "connectedness." I checked out "Top 20 Ways of Serving Older Adults" and really didn't find anything new or groundbreaking, but it would be a good place to start if you worked in a small library that was just exploring how to serve seniors better.

No comments: